Tuesday, October 1, 2013

[CUSTOM ROM] Phantom A: Xtream Phantom

Good Morning Guys

So here is the first in five customs Roms coming for the Phantom A (Not A+ O) in the next two weeks.
This here is the performance rom. It is faster and smoother with less batter drain and a host of other tweaks. No UI changes though (the updates will have them). So if you are as excited as I am to try this rom, let's see what we have.


s3 bootanimation n sound
s3 boot logo
Jelly bean icons
iphone ringtones
google play music
dolphin browser
apex launcher
deodexed
busybox
rooted
init.d
signal tweaks
3g tweaks
battery tweaks
gpu rendering
dns tweaks
media tweaks
v6 supercharger
kickasskernel
crossbreeder
reorganized build.prop file

HOW TO FLASH:

First make a backup of your phone with CWM (very important)

Wipe/Factory Reset
Wipe Cache
Flash Zip from SDcard
Reboot
Be patient, it takes about five minutes or more to boot.

Screenshots are not needed as all the changes are performance. I will however get a screenshot of the benchmark scores and upload here so keep checking for that and the other four roms.

For now, here is your XTREAM PHANTOM

13 comments:

  1. Am really impressed with this awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a proud owner of Phantom A and also a member of Phantom A & A+ whatsapp group.

    You are doing a great job here for us and may God bless you for that.

    Let me download and start porting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the custom ROM. I had ported this xtreme phantom into my Phantom A. The following challenges were encountered.
    1. No 3G on both SIM
    2. Battery not charged when off.
    3. When reverted back to Tecno stock ROM, the Samsung Galaxy SIII boot image keeps appearing.

    How can I unbrick the phone (phantom A not A+) to revert back completely to the stock ROM?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Your phone is not bricked, it was just not well flashed or there's something wrong with the packeage you downloaded or your method. Try flashing the latest Rom melting rocks II along with the patch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does the "melting rocks II" custom rom work on phantom A (not the A+) @ vasco

      Delete
  5. Hello. Please help me
    I try installing this rom but it keeps telling me Md5 zip not found. Then after installation it will just stop after the bootanimation and sound. I left it like that for like 1hour and nothing happen. Please help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When can we get a miui rom for Phantom A (F7)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bros help other tecno users nah..... We need custom ROMs toooo. Biko.... Ejo......Dan Allah. Noah p5 I dey use

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bro i need phantom F8 image file

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please can you help me. After rooting my pantech p8010 phone, i
    installed a particular font and now the phone is bricked. When i power on the phone, it hangs on the at&t logo and stays there. I don't have cmw recovery. Is there a way to flash the phone or any other way. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls is this Rom working for tecnom7 or do you have other custom ROMs for M7

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls seun after I finish installing my contact has stopped wring nd about redo d process several tyms no solutn pls i need ur hlp

    ReplyDelete