Monday, January 20, 2014

[CUSTOM ROM] Phantom A2: Flash them all

So after much thought, I decided to make this file to save both parties much stress. This file simply allows you to port any A+ rom I have made to your phone. Its simple but let me put number so that It'll look official.

1. Download the porter HERE
2. Download any of the A+ roms you want from my blog (please note that whatever bugs it has on the A+ will also be on the A2 so check the comments and reviews especially on nairaland)
3. Make a backup of your rom with CWM (please this is a very important step)
4. Flash the A+ rom to your device (remember to wipe data/factory reset before flashing)
5. Flash the porter
6. Reboot
7* This isn't expected to happen but if your device is stuck at the boot logo (aka doesn't boot) just remove your battery and put it back. then boot into CWM again and go to backup and restore. Now select advanced restore and choose the most recent backup (which should be the one you made at step 3. Shey I told you it was important abi?) and select restore boot. Once that is done, reboot again. It should boot just fine now.

Kit Kat is still far off o. The apps work but the framework has refused to boot so please be patient. Thanks for your time. Happy Porting

18 comments:

  1. Hello Seun,
    Happy new year. I am very happy and grateful to you for the Melting rocks ROM. I am still enjoying it . I also want you to know that you are appreciated. I have tried to read and do as much as I can, to know more about custom roms but I guess I may not be designed to do as much as you or maybe there is something else I am good at (Lol).
    I pray this year brings you speed , accuracy and favor in all areas of life.
    Enjoy.


    Hey, what's your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Seun, May God continue to enrich you in wisdom.
    Please I need your help, I foolishly installed a ROM made for Tecno phantom A+ on my Tecno phantom A, it started playing up so reverted back to my ROM via CWM Backup, but after reverting back my Techno Phantom A no longer charges when switched off, I think it base something to do with the wrong ROM I flashed. please I will be eternally grateful if you can point me towards a working solution. thanks.
    Note - I reside in Abuja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear brother
    can i use phantom A+ stock rom to Phantom A1?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loaded the rom on A116..the wifi would connect but browser fails to connect, mails can not be retrived...will have to go back to stock rom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Payne
    I got a problem after installing the Melting Rocks II rom. My boot logo hasn't fully changed after I did a restoration to my previous stock rom. Could you please send me the default boot logo for the tecno F7 (Phantom A+). I'd really appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do full wipe including delvik. and if it still doesnt come back, flash stock with flash tool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Seun I quite appreciate your efforts to making. Sure tecno users like us also enjoy alongside Samsung users. One thing that mattered to me most is reaching you personally, this is my e-mail @ midyoungstar@gmail.com 07066611666 please do send me your contact sharply.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seun whats up, am liking ur cybernetic intellegence, it cool. Now here what i want from u, am trying get custom rom for infinix x501, can u help with that plzzzzzz......

    ReplyDelete
  9. my phone's light is dim, but the phone works well, it was as a result of a game that i was playing, i have tried restoring the custom ROM, but the light is still dim

    email: eddy_dawn4u@yahoo.com
    mobile: 08034486919

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello Seun, any good news about a rom for Tecno Phantom A3?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls the files are not compressed as a single zip or rar file.they are all splited so how am i going to download them.shud i download all of the and compress dem to zip or download and flash them 1 by 1.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have A3, any porter for A3? I have already downloaded the 2 files on your Google Drive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. pls how can I flash dem all at once pls som1 tell me wat flash tool to use.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey bro seun, noticed you been searching for a kitkat rom compactable with mtk6589 processor. I found one, very stable and it's already been ported to Gionee E3. would've ported it myself, but have problems using ROM porter.so pls contact me on 07039113919. so i can send u a link to the ROM nd hopefully you'll be able to port it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. pls how can I flash the ROM Porter. what's flash tool shud I use

    ReplyDelete
  16. now even Payne doesn't respond to question on his blog..... ....pls any body how can make use of the ROM porter how can I flash it......am getting frustrated......

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks a lot,u helped me flash my phone, pls help me fix bluetooth n wifi issues with tecno A+ thanks.

    ReplyDelete